HIDE Wind Advisory issued April 18 at 9:45PM EDT until April 20 at 6:00AM EDT by NWS Blacksburg
...Very windy from the Blue Ridge westward starting tonight...
.Low pressure will move through the middle Atlantic region and
push a cold front through the Appalachians. This will bring very
windy conditions to locations west of the Blue Ridge, especially
at the higher elevations overnight, and continuing through
Thursday and Thursday night.
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 AM EDT FRIDAY...
* Locations...along and west of the Blue Ridge, especially the
* Hazards...Strong gusty winds.
* Winds...West 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 50 mph.
* Timing...Overnight and continuing through Thursday and Thursday
* Impacts...Small tree limbs may break and fall. Sporadic power
outages are possible.